OOTD- Paradise City

2.09.2014

Hey everyone,

On Friday I headed out to a TV studio, as my Grandad was participating in an Irish game show. He did unbelievably well and we're all super proud! This was the outfit I wore, mixing pieces I've worn with different outfits but not together. I'm really happy with how the pictures came out, alot of them were taken unexpectedly  but I've decided to throw them in anyways! My fringe is starting to get long again so a trip to the hairdressers is definitely needed.







Fur coat- Debenhams
Lace top- Bank
Skirt- River Island
Shoes- Schuh*
Moon ring & Lady Di ring; New Look
Midi-rings; Topshop

Hope you like it!

post signature
where to find me >

10 comments

  1. Loved this look Rachel! The photos are so professional looking. Congrats to your granddad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I'll tell my sister that as she takes them haha!

      Delete
  2. Such a great outfit, you look lovelyy

    Would love it if you checked out my blog!

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav outfit from your blog! The combo is great and the skirt is LUSH! Check out my fashion blog: http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel you could really do modelling, these pics are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! Your skirt is so pretty and sparkly :)

    xo,
    Heather

    www.reverieseventeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket is to die for! If it's still available I may need to purchase it for myself.
    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful Rachel. Your skirt is gorgeous. How fab about your grandad too xxx Love Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only word I can manage to find is "Stunning" ;D Chic, but very age appropriate! I love it!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer’s blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely amazing and I love how you've styled this outfit. The sequin skirt is absolutely gorgeous - I could never pull off a midi skirt like that, but you pull it out of the bag! Wowza ;)

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.