OOTN- Little Black Dress

6.25.2015

Seeing as I wore this outfit on a night out with friends, I figured it was best to call it an 'OOTN' (outfit of the night) instead of my usual OOTD. Enough of the rambling though! I bought this little black dress in Topshop on sale a few months ago, and it's so comfortable- I love it! LBDs are such staple pieces, and I have more than one in my wardrobe, that's for sure. They can be worn dressed down during the day or up at night. If you don't have an LBD in your wardrobe, what better time to get one than Summer! Apologises for the weird lighting in the pictures, the sun was setting and messed up the quality a bit. I'm still trying to get to grips with my camera!





Dress- Topshop
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Boohoo*
Necklace- Penneys/Primark

Shop similar here..

12 comments

  1. what an absolutely gorgeous OOTN Rachel! Love your dress and your shoes are just awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab shoes!
    Emma xo | missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look stunning! :) what did you use to do your hair? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisling! I curled it using the Babyliss curling wand, thats it! x

      Delete
  5. What a lovely dress! There are so many black dresses out there yet many of them are naff, the cut, the style, it's just tat! But this is spot on! Absolutely beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit the dress is stunning and I love your nail colour! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.