Samples Review- Lancome, Nivea & Vichy!

4.06.2013

Hey everyone!
I was sent out a load of Nivea Daily Essentials samples a while back but still haven't got around to trying them all out! I also picked up some Vichy, La Roche-Posay and Lancome samples in store, so  thought I'd write a quick review on three products I have started using already.

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Correcter;

This is the first skin correcter by Lancôme, promising to correct wrinkles, pores and evenness within 4 weeks. Being a 15 year old girl, I don't exactly HAVE an wrinkles, so I can;t say if it improves the appearance of them or not! However, I was intrigued to see if it really would minimise my pores and even out the colour of my skin. I'm pleased to say, it did! Although results weren't as obvious as I'd hoped for, my skin colour had evened out quite a bit. My pores didn't look very minimised though. At €70 for a full sized bottle, there's just no way I would pay for a product that i guess really just isn't for me! I would recommend it to the older genre of women out there to try.

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream;

I am a BIG fan of Nivea products and their Daily Essentials collection is one of my absolute favorites. I was delighted when Nivea UK sent me out a few samples to put to the test! One of the first things I immediately went for was the Regenerating Night Cream- simply because I was on the look out for a new night moisuriser anyways. It reminds me of their Day Cream [which I reviewed here]- same creamy but light consistency and white colour. My skin definitely felt alot better in the mornings, alot softer and fresher. I can't wait to go out and buy a full bottle! Might I also mention it smells divine?!

Vichy Aera Teint Pure

I adore this fluid foundation! As you can see from the picture above, the sample is empty- it was well worth the use! The shade matched my skin perfectly and it glided onto my skin so easily. The coverage was brilliant- something I wasn't expecting seeing as it looked a bit thin coming out of the package. Although I have enough foundation to last me for a couple of months, I may consider buying this when I'm finished.

- Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.