The Makeup Addict Tag!

6.12.2015

Hey everyone,

Exams are finally over, and I'm finished school forever! As you might have noticed, my blog has undergone a complete makeover. My template is by pipdig, who I can't recommend enough, and my header was done by my friend Alex. I'm so so happy with it! Now that I have plenty of free time on my hands, I'm going to be posting every second day like I used to. If things go really well, I'll give daily posting a go! 

Anyways, on to the tag! I was recently tagged by the lovely Shona from elliejayden.com to do 'The Makeup Addict Tag'. When I first started blogging, I was really into beauty blogging, but for some reason the flame sort of died out. Lately however, I've been really getting back into makeup again,so I figured this tag would be a perfect idea!

1. What product do you keep buying more of, despite having plenty of in your collection?
Probably lipstick! Although I don't have a crazy big collection, I have a habit of buying the same shades over and over again- particularly red, berry and nudes. I'm obsessed!

2. What’s the one product you can’t live without?
Without a doubt- liquid eyeliner. As I'm sure some of you may have noticed, I wear winged eyeliner all. the. time. Seriously- I feel naked without my trademark wings! I've been wearing winged eyeliner for years now, and it's just become a part of me I guess!

3. Favourite makeup brand?
That's definitely a tough one, there's just so many! I like different brands for different products, in all honesty. MAC are my favourite lipstick brand, but Urban Decay do amazing eyeshadows. Highstreet wise, it would probably have to be Essence of NYX.

4. How big is your makeup collection?
Not as big as you might think! I'm running out of space to put things if I'm honest, but let's just put that down to small storage space, shall we?

5. How do you store your makeup collection?
Most of my makeup is in the drawer under my desk, and I have dividers for each section. I store my lipsticks in acrylic lipstick holders on my shelf though- I love having my beloved lipstick collection on display!

6. How many items of makeup do you have in your handbag at the moment?
Surprisingly-nothing! I always change around the makeup in my bag, depending on what products I used that morning. Usually there's lipstick and concealer anyways!

7. If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be?
I think I'm going to have answer with a Youtuber's name for this, simply because I always watch makeup collection videos haha! Either shaaanxo, Carli Bybel or KathleenLights for sure. 

8. How long does your makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
Probably about 20 mins, longer if I'm going out at night! I just had a quick count, and my everyday makeup routine consists of about 8 products, depending on what kind of look I'm going for. 

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn’t use it?
Believe it or not- no! As a teenager with no job, I've taught myself to me careful with what I'm spending. I only buy products I know I'll use for sure!

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag
I'd like to tag:

What products can you not live without?

-Rachel x

5 comments

  1. you have nice products

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/5-reasons-to-wear-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout and your header it all looks fantastic Rachel! Also great tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Feel free to do it too!

      Delete
  3. You must be delighted to finish your exams. Enjoy your Summer x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.