Daisy Nail Art Tutorial

4.17.2013


Hey everyone,

Exciting news! I FINALLY bought a new camera! It was such a bargain on eBay, I'm absolutely delighted. It's a Fujifilm Finepix S5700- ones that has been described as a 'mini DSLR'. I've only had it a few days and I'm still learning the ropes but I'm getting the hang of it quickly. Hopefully my pictures will be alot clearer, and I'll be able to try more exciting new posts!

Anyways, I've had quite the love for daisies and flowers lately. They remind me of fun-filled Summers, something I use to inspire me when the going gets tough [especially now that exams are coming up]. This nail art design is cute and cheerful, perfect for Spring and the upcoming Summer!


1. Items used: Sally hensen hard as nails, Essence nude glam, nail art pen from Hairspray, NYC yellow
2. Paint your nails two coats of nude nail polish. I used Essence nude glam because its almost identical to my skin colour, something I think makes it look lest clashy and more classy!
2. Using a dotting tool, or the end of a bobby pin, paint three yellow dots in the corner of your nails. I painted four on the thumbs!
3. Taking your white nail art pen or an old eyeliner brush, draw small little lines [so small they're almost dots] surrounding the yellow dots to make daisies. Don't worry if they join up a bit- this makes it look like a daisy chain, which is even prettier in my opinion!

Voila! I hope you enjoyed this cute and easy tutorial.

What's your favorite Summer nail art design?
-Rachel x

3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.