Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

11.09.2012

One of the most anticipated fashion shows of the year, the Victoria's Secret fashion Show took place in New York during the week. With gorgeous models, some of the biggest celebrities performing and AMAZING [although maybe provocative] costumes and lingerie, it is definitely on my 'to see' list!

Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio wore the famed Fantasy Bra- one that changes each year. This year's gem was worth a shocking $2.5 million! It was designed by London jewelers, and had a 20 carat white diamond centerpiece.


Alessandra was joined by fellow Angels Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss and Candice Swanepoel. Performing on the night were Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Rihanna to name a few.

What can I say? I love the glitz and glamour, the wings, the feathers, the jewels, the models, the stage.. everything! One of my personal favorites of the night was Miranda Kerr in her first piece. The white feathers and black lace detail are really something. I also like the diamond centerpiece! Of course, it's not something I can imagine anyone would actually WEAR but that's what this is all about really I guess. Fantasizing over something you can't afford/wear/have *sigh*

[images thanks to Huffington Post]


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.