NYC Boundless Berry nails

11.11.2012

I was recently featured in Kiss Magazine, for the Your Space page [basically about my bedroom and photos of me and some of the item sin my room, etc] and they misspelled my name! Well, they actually wrote my mother's name instead of mine ;p So as I've mentioned before, I was back at Kiss HQ on Thursday for a second photoshoot for the Reader Style Crush page, and they apologized for the name misprint. I was given 9 free nail polishes to make up for it!

I decided to try out one of them - NYC Expert Colour in the shade Boundless Berry;
Its a really shiny, deep colour and really popular this season. It was a bit opaque however, so 2 coats were essential.

I then thought, why not use ANOTHER one of my new polishes? This time, I added two coats of Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in the shade 08 night in vegas. I love it! It changes colour in the light and looks like little specks of gold. 

Enjoy!



3 comments

  1. I love this look! I have been looking for a great Berry color so I will have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do! it's really good, and quite cheap too :)

      Delete
  2. great blog a bit original with the nails thing - i like it!!!
    i would be happy to invite you to join mine
    http://pinterest.com/unzippedfash/
    http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.