Bora Aksu Show Review: LFW A/W15

2.26.2015

 Hey everyone,

Bora Aksu was the only Somerset House show I attended during my trip to LFW, and it didn't disappoint! I loved Bora's previous collection so I had high hopes for Autumn/Winter. I had a brilliant view from where I was standing thankfully, but silly me forgot to check my camera settings before the show started, which led to me fumbling about with the settings just before it started!

The Bora Aksu A/W15 show was a pastel wonderland from start to finish. Opulent lace, pretty bow blouses and flowing material graced the runway this season. In all honesty, it really got me in the mood for Spring, even though it was an Autumn-Winter show. I absolutely adored the floral appliqué and the soft, dusty colours. There was something so romantic, so ethereal about this collection, and I was in awe watching the models strut down the runway. The show was closed by the fabulous (and Irish) presenter Laura Whitmore, which although was a bit surprising, was actually very refreshing to see too. One of my favourite looks was the lilac and pink dress below!




What do you think of the new collection?

-Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.