OOTD- Strangeness And Charm

7.15.2014

Hey everyone,

Zoë (who lets be honest, is absolutely great in every way and totally didn't write this) kindly took outfit pictures for me a few days ago on her swanky camera, after the Oriflame event. The event was brilliant, and I wrote a full post on it here! I got my eye makeup done at the event by celebrity makeup artist Gary Cockerill, hence the smokey green eyes in these images. I've actually never properly gotten my makeup done professionally before, well not that I can remember anyways! If only I was able to recreate such a beautiful look everyday, but unfortunately my makeup skills aren't as good as his.
 
I feel like my style changes a lot with the season, and I honestly just wear what I'm in the mood for! On this particular day, I was feeling particularly 'boho'. I've been loving festival style lately, and I feel I'd be ready to go to a festival in this outfit, if I was asked!





Crochet top- New Look
Skirt- New Look
Jacket- Penneys/Primark
Shoes- Schuh*
Bag- Penneys/Primark
Earrings- Cotton Face Vintage [won]
Necklace & hamsa bracelet- New Look
Ring- Topshop

Have you ever gotten your makeup done professionally? 
post signature

7 comments

  1. This is an absolute gorgeous outfit, and I love your makeup! x
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i love your skirt. Your eye makeup is gorgeous!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely face suits your outfit, Rachel! You look stunning from top to bottom, and I can’t resist looking at your photos again and again. That’s a great pairing! I’m looking forward for your next “OOTD” post. Thank you for sharing!

    Anita Newman @ UTKilts

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.