OOTD- My Silver Lining

7.11.2014

Hey everyone,

These images were taken by Zoë during my trip to Cork, and I had to share them with you! My stay down South was lovely, but I do admit that it's nice to be home. There's just something extra special about sleeping in your own bed, after days away from the house! I'm seriously envy of the image quality, and it's definitely encouraging me to save up for a new camera. Although blogging isn't really about expensive cameras and good software, I like to constantly improve, and my camera could do with an upgrade! 

I picked up these super cute dungarees and the shirt in the New Look sale (which, by the way, is uh-mazing) and from the moment I saw them, I knew they would look good together. I realise you can't see my shoes in these pictures, but they were just my usual chunky-soled black sneakers (sneakers= super American, I know!). Unfortunately for me, my favourite pair of sunglasses broke, so I threw on the only pair I could find in the house, which aren't particularly suited to my face shape..





Polka dot shirt & dungarees- New Look
Hat- belongs to Zoë!
Opal bracelet- vintage
Blue bracelet- Newbridge Silverware
Tights & sunglasses- Penneys/Primark

Are any of you going on holidays this year? Do you agree, that returning to your own bed is definitely one of life's finest moments? Please do leave your thoughts below!
post signature

1 comment

  1. This outfit is so cute,I love your dungarees!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.