OOTD- Welcoming December

12.05.2013

Hey everyone,

I realise that my outfit posts have been scarce lately, but I've been quite lazy recently, and i'm always playing around with my new iPhone! I've had one on my wishlist for ages now, so thanks mam & dad for the early Christmas present. I bought this gorgeous silk scarf at a vintage fair a few weeks ago, and I adore the colours on it. The only downside is that it's a tad short. I've combined it with my trusty leather trousers, and an aqua blue knitted sweater for warmth. I'm so happy it's December now- it just screams 'Christmas' to me. I'm downloading Christmas songs as we speak!




Sweater;Catch Clothing
Leather leggings- Penneys/Primark
Scarf; vintage
Earrings; vintage
T-shirt [underneath]- H&M
Nail polish; a mixture of Kiko, Essence & Sally Hansen polishes.

Are you preparing for Christmas? Have you entered my Christmas giveaway [here!] yet?

-Rachel x

where to find me >

2 comments

  1. i love the scarf! My mum has a few, i think i will borrow from her some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Your sweater is adorable:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.