My Favorite Christmas Songs & Movies [#ChristmasBloggers]

12.09.2013

Hey everyone,

The lovely Jane [read her blog here] has come up with a Christmas series for bloggers to participate in, so I thought I'd give it a shot! I've been in the Christmas spirit since mid November [craaazy], so I can't think of a better way to spread the spirit than by sharing my Crimbo favorites. I've already started buying gifts and I have a few seasonal posts in mind! Once my exams are over I'll be elated, but they don't start until the 16th so until then I'm attempting to lighten the mood by repeatedly watching True Christmas [yep, the channel True Movies has been renamed for the season]. 

Christmas Songs;
1. O Holy Night- Glee cover
2. Carol Of The Bells- Pentatonix cover
3. Christmas Tree- Lady Gaga
4. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
5. Baby, Its Cold Outside- Glee Cover
6. Happy Christmas [War Is Over]- Christina Perrie cover
7. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizzard
8. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
9. Merry Christmas Everyone; Shakin' Stevens
10. Let It Snow- Michael Buble cover

Christmas Movies; 
1. Christmas With The Kranks
2. Home Alone
3. The Santa Clause
4. The Polar Express
5. Elf
6. Miracle on 34th Street
7. The Sound Of |Music [ok, not a Christmas movie but they play it EVERY YEAR and its one of ym favorite movies ever!]
~

What are your favorite festive films and tunes?

-Rachel x
where to find me >

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.