OOTD- Faux Fur & Black Lace

11.02.2013

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year again where I dig out my beloved faux fur gilet. I've had it for around 2 years now, and I still love it! Pretty sure I bought it in the children's section, but it still fits. I wore this outfit last week to the Ideal Homes Show in the RDS in Dublin- it wasn't cold, yet there was a strong breeze without a doubt. The shoes are my current favorites from River Island. I've been shopping there alot lately, there autumn/winter collections are to die for. The lace crop top is from the Bank sale [as you can see I've been doing alot of shopping lately, perhaps too much!]. I'm loving the contrast between the fur and the lace, and mixed textures is probably one of my favorite trends this season.





Lace crop top- Bank
Tank top [underneath] & tights- Penneys/Primark
Skirt- Bank
Shoes- River Island
Faux fur gilet- Dunnes Stores
Necklace- c/o Jasper Jewellery*

-Rachel x
where to find me >

3 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous. The skirt is lovely x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so nice- I love that warm kind of tartan print material especially in shirts :)

    www.plhfaisean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gilet :)

    www.natasha-noelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.