Only If For A Night

1.06.2016

There are many common things that make me cry, like romantic movies and stress and onions. However one unusual thing that makes me quite emotional is going to see musicals, particularly those of the West End kind when they tour Dublin. 

The Bord Gaís Energy theatre is such a beautiful building. In fact, that whole part of Dublin is an architecture-lover's heaven. Although I'm still riddled with tonsillitis and college assignments, it was such a treat to get out for the night with my family, particularly to see something truly enjoyable- Mary Poppins. Prior to my blogging days, I was such a theatre kid. It seems the love for the stage never really left, I just prefer being in the audience now, that's all. 


 
Jacket & boots- Penneys/Primark
Culottes- River Island
Top- Boohoo
Sequin clutch- Littlewoods Ireland


Until next time, 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.