I'm Now On YOUTUBE!

7.18.2015

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update to let you guys know that my first ever Youtube video is now live! I was pretty nervous about it but the feedback about it so far has been amazing- thank you all! I decided to start out with the 'TMI Tag' just to help people get to know me a bit better. If you have any video ideas you'd like to see me create, let me know! Don't forget to like/comment/subscribe (all the Youtubers say that, so I've clearly gotten the swing of things already eh?)

In other news.. I'm heading to Lisbon on Monday which I'm super excited about, as it's my first time in Portugal. I've been pretty busy lately with my styling internship, but I've been updating my Instagram daily- check it out here!



Hope you enjoy!

-Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.