Trend Talk: The Bardot Top

6.14.2015

Hey everyone,

Every Summer, there's one trend that catches my eye- and this year, it's the beloved boho style. Over the holidays I'll be taking inspiration from the 70s, Stevie Nicks and Free People's Pinterest page (seriously, you should check it out, there are so many beautiful images on it!). One trend that I've noticed in the windows of many a shop, however, is the off-the-shoulder or 'bardot' top. Getting it's name from 60s icon, Brigitte Bardot, the Bardot top is effortless yet stylish. There's just something about off the shoulder tops that I can't put my finger on. They make me feel glamorous, I guess!

Below I've posted some street style images to give you ideas on how to wear the Bardot top this summer, and underneath is a collection of some of my high street favourites, so you can shop the trend for less! (Make sure you have adblocker turned off to view this widget)
sources 1 & 2
sources 3 & 4



Will you be rocking the Bardot top this Summer? I certainly will!

-Rachel x

1 comment

  1. I need to get myself one of these! Such a cool look

    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.