OOTD- How I Style Monochrome For Summer

6.21.2015

Hey everyone,

I was recently asked by Xposé Magazine, one of Ireland's top fashion magazines, to show how I'd style monochrome for Summer. I'm delighted to be featured in the July issue which is out now! This outfit was shot a couple of weeks back, and I'm excited to be able to share the photos with you now. I think the most important thing to remember when wearing monochrome during the warmer months is to keep pieces light, as black attracts the sun! Don't be afraid to add pops of colour through our makeup or accessories, which is what I've done here with my lipstick and necklace. 




Top, necklace, jacket, hat & shoes- Penneys/Primark
Trousers- Boohoo*
Bag- vintage

My magazine feature!

Will you be trying the monochrome trend this Summer?

Shop similar here;

11 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I pretty much live in monochrome all year round, it's so easy and as you say you can just add bright accessories! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, most of my wardrobe is monochrome haha

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit! Something I would Defo wear myself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute look! I love monochrome - can't believe it's mostly Primark.
    www.amu-dat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfect, and you look amazing. Also, huge CONGRATS on being in the magazine :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, congrats on the feature - great picks!!

    Eimear | Beauty by Eimear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Rachel ~ super look xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing outfit! The trousers are gorgeous (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.