Summer Beauty Wishlist

6.03.2014

summer beauty wishlist

clockwise l-r; essence blush stick, benefit they're real gel liner, mac lipstick 'sweet experience'
la roche-posay SPF for face, NYX liquid illuminator, bumble & bumble surf spray

Hey everyone,

As the days get longer and the sun shines brighter, my usual makeup routine changes. As you may know from my post about 'how to get that summer glow', I'm a big fan of glowing skin for the warmer days, which is why I'm lusting after the NYX illuminator (5). NYX have just launched in Ireland and I'm so so excited to get my hands on their products! I feel this would look brilliant on with the Essence blush stick (1), a product I've heard a lot about lately. I actually have never used a cream blush before, but I'm intrigued to see how they compare to powder blushers. Of course, none of this could be applied without the right SPF underneath. I either burn, don't change colour at all or come out in a heat rash, so it's important to have the right facial suncream as well as my body! I'm hoping to buy this La Roche-Posay anthelios SPF for face (4), as I despise the feeling of regular suncream on my face.

I'm usually a liquid liner kinda gal, but after hearing about the launch of the new Benefit They're Real push up liner (2) I'm desperate to give it a try. It's definitely up my street! I'm on the look out for a new nude lipstick, but one that's more pink toned- and this MAC lipstick in the shade 'sweet experience' (3) looks super fresh and girly. Last on my wishlist this month, is the Bumble & Bumble surf spray (6), a cult product in  the blogging world. I love having natural, wavy hair and although this is on the pricier side of things, it looks amazing!

What products are you coveting this Season? 
post signature
where to find me >
images from polyvore

2 comments

  1. I have a sample size of the benefit they're real pushup eyeliner, and it's perfect! You're going to love it!
    lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to try that liquid illuminator!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.