Jack & Jill Boutique Event- Outfit & Styling Work!

6.20.2014

Hey everyone,

I was recently invited by the Jack & Jill Foundation to their charity boutique in Newbridge as a guest speaker at the launch of their loyalty card. I was honored to be asked, as it was my first time speaking at an event and styling. Although I admit I was slightly nervous, the crowd wasn't too big and the staff made me feel at ease. I simply chose 2 outfits from the store, and described why I chose them etc! The Jack & Jill Charity Boutique stocks high quality items for insanely low prices, so I highly recommend popping in if you're in the area.




For the event I decided to keep my outfit comfortable but still on trend, so I chose these amazing printed trousers from Penneys, paired with my New Look blouse to compliment the blue in the trousers. I wrote an in depth post on the printed trousers trend here if you want to have a read!


Top- New Look
Trousers- Penneys/Primark
Bag, necklace & shoes- Penneys/Primark

Have you ever hosted an event?
post signature

5 comments

  1. That's great fair play to you Rachel, you looked. Fab as always. Must pop into the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for speaking i would have been recked with nerves! I wish I knew you were going to be there, I live really close!
    Emma Xo | Missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.