OOTD- American Idiot

6.29.2014

Hey everyone,

This outfit is quite 90's inspired but I've recently been loving Kylie Jenner's style so this outfit definitely brings her vibe into it too. I wanted to be comfortable going shopping without having to bring a jacket, so simply threw this shirt around my waist! My trusty mom jeans are from Penneys and I picked up the adorable scrunchie in a vintage shop.

I've been feeling quite motivated with my blog lately and for once I'm truly happy with the content. It's amazing to see my little blog grow. Perhaps its the Summer air that's bringing all this creativity to me, or maybe it's because I'm finally free from school. Either way, I'm hoping this motivation lasts throughout the Summer!





T-shirt, tartan shirt & jeans- Penneys/Primark
Shoes- New Look
Scrunchie- vintage
Choker- Etsy
Yin yang necklace- gift shop

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my recent blog content so do leave a comment!
post signature

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.