LA Creative Makeup Course & Photoshoot

3.17.2014

Hey everyone,
Over a month ago, I attended a one day makeup masterclass at the renowned LA College Of Creative Arts in Dublin. The class involved tutorials and tips in makeup and hair. For the first half of the class, it was fully instructional, and I honestly learned so much. It's extremely important to learn about the basics before you can advance! The second half of the class was the practical. Using our new tricks, we go the opportunity to give ourselves a makeup over using their products. We then got to chose a background for our very own photoshoot! I went for a berry lip and a golden-taupe smokey eye. I'm thoroughly pleased with the outcome- not only did I learn alot, but I got some lovely pictures too!

photos by Justin Reilly

You can read more about LA Creative courses here.

*In other news, happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I spent my day reviewing my town's parade for the local newspaper. I can't believe my writing is finally going to be printed!*
post signature
where to find me >

6 comments

  1. Lovely make-up, looks like a great course!
    loveablevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Those courses sounds like great craic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looking fab here! sounds like a really worthwhile course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous makeup! Especially love the smokey eyes (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.