OOTD ft. Zara & more Zara!

6.24.2013

Hey everyone!

I was recently at the Siopaella €4 sale in Dublin and picked up a few gorgeous pieces. Siopaella are based around Temple Bar, and they're a consignment shop. The sale was to raise funds for A Dogs Life, so I thought it was not only a good chance to grab a few goodies but also give my fair share to charity too! I picked up this beautiful printed blouse there, as well as the shoes- both are from Zara. I also realise that there appears to be a natural bokeh on the first few photos below, sorry about that! As you can see I'm not in front of my usual white wall, but rather in my back-garden instead, we painted this old bike and made it a focus piece in the garden. [P.S- I got my hair cut in The Style Club on North Earl St. in Dublin City Centre! I love it- you can see the attempted ombré from ageeeees ago in the photos below :p ]





Shirt- Siopaella // Zara
Shoes- Siopaella // Zara
Leather panelled leggings- Penneys/Primark
Tank top [worn underneath]- Penneys/Primark
Headbow- made by me
Necklace- New Look


-Rachel x

4 comments

  1. love the blouse and I think your hair is gorgeous like that, nice subtle warm undertones looks so natural and unusual :)

    http://makemineachanel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is fantastic, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, Rachel! Very Holly Golightly-esque! xox

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.