August Instagram Diary

9.05.2015


  1.  Wearing my Zara unicorn printed shirt for the first time, that my mam found for €3 in a charity shop! See it in my blog post here.
  2. The location where I was modelling for a photographer friend for a competition she was entering- I'll hopefully be able to share the images soon!
  3. Accepting my university offer- I'll be starting journalism in DCU (Dublin City University) at the end of the month. SO exciting!
  4. Celebrations in the form of Nandos with my mam after a day of shopping.. the best way to celebrate!
  5. Loved this beautiful red manicure and my tan for my debs (prom) by Vanity Rooms in Stepaside. I honestly can't recommend them enough, the staff are so lovely and both my manicure and tan lasted a week!
  6. My hair and makeup for my debs- I wanted to go for an old Hollywood look, and I was delighted with my makeup by Urban Decay.
  7. .. and my debs dress! I bought it in Folkster months ago but it's now my favourite thing in my wardrobe. 
  8. The ultimate post prom cure- Dominos pizza. 'Nuff said!
  9. Sharing my favourite piece from the Heatons AW15 press day- I absolutely loved that coat!
  10. A quick #FromWhereIStand shot on my way to work. The Penneys flats can be seen in my latest blog post, they're so comfortable! 
  11. On the same day as Heatons I headed to the Warehouse Autumn/Winter press day, and these silver platforms caught my eye.
  12. Shooting some outfit posts at the Irish Museum of Modern Art. The grounds there are so beautiful!



5 comments

  1. That Unicorn shirt is to die for <3
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you looked amazing in the Debs Dress! Gorgeous - xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still can't get over how gorgeous you looked in your debs dress! it really reminded me of serena from gossip girl <333 and your makeup was fantastic :) kudos to urban decay. besides pizza being the prom cure, i think pizza cures everything lol.

    great post, rach!

    isha @ two sisters bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted that you got your course and your debs dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your debs dress is stunning just like you! Congrats on getting your course. I really like your instagram diary post x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.