Minimal Autumn Style Inspiration

8.16.2015



source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I'm not entirely sure why, but lately I've been loving that minimal, thrown-together look. Basic pieces, lots of grey and black and layering- I love it all! This Autumn I'll be trying to incorporate a bit of minimalism into my look by purchasing pieces that can be reworn in Winter too. Shop my favourites below...


In other news, my laptop is being extremely uncooperative lately hence the lack of posting.. Not only that, but you may have seen on Instagram that I received my exam results last week, and to say I'm delighted would be an understatement. I exceeded my own expectations and got 75 points more than what I need for my course!

-Rachel x

1 comment

  1. Well done on the great results!
    You simply can not go wrong with grey and black! Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.