Wanderlust: A Desire To Travel

3.08.2015


Hey everyone,

Something I've noticed popping up again and again on the likes of Pinterest and Tumblr is the term "wanderlust". According to the image above, wanderlust is "a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world". Although I don't talk about it here a lot, something I truly love doing is travelling. I long for the day when I have my own income, and I can pick a destination to just spontaneously travel to. I love going to the airport, browsing in duty free and anticipating the journey that awaits me. I love the flying itself- even the dodgy plane food!During my 17 year old life I've been to many cities and countries, for example Düsseldorf, Barcelona, Orlando and London. I can only hope that list continues to grow and grow.

New York is the next  city on my wanderlust bucket list. there's something so captivating and enticing about the big apple, and although I've only been to America once, I love the American culture! I would also love to visit Italy some time- to eat delicious food and admire the beautiful Roman architecture. Paris, so I can practice my French accent and stare at beautiful Parisian clothes. California, so I can experience the beautiful beaches and wear my hair in salt salt waves. The list is endless!
One job prospect that gives you the opportunity to travel the world is with Emirates airline. Living the crew life means combining your love for travel with a lifestyle that suits your needs. Off duty crew members can enjoy the perks of using their Emirates card when shopping or heading out for the evening. Living and working with colleagues from around the world means you get to experience so many different countries- not to mention all the places you can visit, all in a day's work! I've always admired the role of an air hostess. Although it seems so fun and glamorous, you can definitely see that it's tough work too. With so many places to go, things to do and sights to see, and with the added bonus of brilliant travel concessions for your family and friends, joining Emirates Cabin Crew is a great career choice for those who possess the passion to discover the world. What better way to fulfil your wanderlust by becoming part of the Emirates team?


If you had unlimited funds, where would you want to travel to?

-Rachel x 

5 comments

  1. Italy is definitely on my list too! The food ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how delish it would be mm

      Delete
  2. Italy is definitely on my list too! The food ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. New york and venice again are def on my list!
    Emma xo | missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.