Apu Jan Show Review: LFW A/W15

3.02.2015

Hey everyone,

Time for my last London Fashion Week post for this season- boo! I had such a wonderful time experiencing everything fashion week had to offer, and hopefully I'll be able to attend the full week in years to come. The last show I attended was Apu Jan in association with Fashion Scout at Freemasons' Hall. I didn't have a great view for this show in all honesty, and the venue looked slightly overcrowded. Not to worry- the show itself was still so exciting!

I didn't know much about Apu Jan as a designer before attending the show, but I was certainly anticipating it. The collection had quite a wide range of different shapes and textures- from cable knits to woven dresses. Minimalistic colours were used, but some colour popped up every now and then, particularly red! I loved the grey marble printed hats, as it really brought a bit of elegance to the collection. The shape of the pieces were generally very loose, with some more fitted pieces too. Overall it was a very diverse collection, and I was thoroughly impressed!




See any pieces you like from the images above? Let me know what you thought of my LFW posts below! All images were taken by me- please credit if using.

-Rachel x

2 comments

  1. You're so lucky you got to see these pieces in person! Fab post ♡
    M&J

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.