Warehouse A/W'14 Press Preview

9.06.2014


Hey everyone, 

As mentioned in my last post, I was lucky enough to be invited to the Warehouse A/W'14 press preview. In the past, Warehouse have been a brand I'd seen a lot of people wearing but never really shopped there myself. After seeing the new collection, I can definitely see myself shopping there soon! The preview of their Autumn/Winter collection was held in their store on South King Street in Dublin, and it was such an intimate event but I really enjoyed it. There were breakfast goodies, and of course- beautiful clothes galore!

The clothes were separated by category, and the first rail I noticed was where the sparkles were, typical me! They were some fabulous evening and daytime pieces made from a loose, glitzy material. The 1960's are back with a bang this season, and it's clear that Warehouse took inspiration from the era. Square shapes are a big contender this season without doubt, but they can also look really feminine! I also noticed how the colour red appeared to be quite popular, so I'll definitely have to try out a few pieces. Also, fear not- the two piece is here to stay! Why not try it with a knitted sweater and matching skirt?

Mixed textures like wool, leather and faux fur are going to popular this Autumn. There were a lot of bright colours and bold prints for the daring, but also some gorgeous pastel and grey pieces too- definitely something for everyone! I was so so impressed by Warehouse, and can't wait for the collection to be released so I can go buy it all.. Especially since everything is so reasonably priced too!




Will you be popping into Warehouse for some Winter shopping?

3 comments

  1. Oh wow this collection looks amazing! I'm starting to really get into Warehouse as a brand recently and I'm desperate to start purchasing from their new collection! The press event sounds amazing too, so jealous! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knitted yellow jumper is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.