OOTD- Old Navy

8.01.2014

Hey everyone,

Currently writing this post on a train- there's a first for everything! I wore this outfit to lunch with my godmother a few days ago. As you might have noticed, I've been loving midi skirts lately! They're so 50s esque but I adore how they're making a come back this Autumn. Midi skirts, in my opinion, are a great transition piece from Summer to Autumn, and you can pair them with a lot of different outfits!

School starts back next week, and that mixed feeling of dread and anticipation has returned. I'm going into 6th year, my last year in school, and I can already feel that there will be immense pressure upon me. Not just about exams or schoolwork, but the looming thought of what I'm going to do after school!

I bought this skirt in a charity shop for €2 or €3, and the top was €3 in Penneys- overall a very affordable outfit if I do say so myself!





Top- Penneys/Primark
Skirt- vintage/thrifted
Shoes- Schuh*
Jacket- Penneys/Primark
Earrings- New Look
Necklace- Jasper Jewellery*
Are you a fan of the midi skirt?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.