Roger & Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus Body Lotion* | Review |

10.21.2013


Hey everyone, 

Believe it or not, I've been on the look out for a new body cream recently, so I was delighted when I was sent this to try out courtesy of Market Match. Roger & Gallet are a brand that I've constantly seen in Irish pharmacies, but I've never actually used any of their products before. The Fleur d'Osmanthus collection is the latest from the brand, inspired by a Chinese Garden of Eden. The brand states that "Notes of floral, citrus and wood burst on contact with the skin, for a truly unique experience"- and I completely agree with this statement!

As soon as I opened the parcel, I was hit by scents of mandarin, orange and slight musky hint. It really is divine! I love applying body lotion after a bath or shower, it really does feel great after a long, cold day. I had been previously using a thick body butter, so I was intrigued to see what the consistency of this would be like. It's white in colour and very light- I actually think it could be a slight thicker just for a nice feel. After applying, it left my skin wonderfully soft and smooth, as I would expect from a good quality body lotion.



I adore this product overall. I think it's perfect for Winter, it has a real Christmas-y scent to be honest. It would be a lovely gift for someone for Christmas too, and there's also a fragrance, soap, body oil and shower cream in the collection too. I can see myself trying out the fragrant water, as the scent of this body lotion is heavenly. Retailing at €13.75 for 200ml, this is worth the money without doubt, and as a bonus, the bottle is pretty big. A little goes a long away with this, so I can see it lasting right through Winter!

Have you ever used Roger & Gallet? Will you be trying out  the new Fleur d'Osmanthus collection?

-Rachel x

* This product was sent out to me courtesy of Market Match PR
where to find me >

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.