Lookbook ~ Day 1~ One skirt, 3 ways!

2.06.2013

Hey everyone!
I absolutely LOVE skirts, and Spring/Summer is definitely the season to wear them. Although this is a simple black skirt, I love it to pieces as you can dress it up or down, day or night. I bought it in Catch before Christmas, and you may have seen me wear it a few of my OOTDs. It is a bit big on me, I bought size 8-10, but it does have come with a belt. It's probably something in my wardrobe I wear the most these days!

Sweater ~ My mums wardrobe!
Skirt ~ Catch
Tights ~ Penneys/Primark
Boots ~ Dr. Martens
All dolled up
Look out for Look 2 & 3 using the skirt over the next few days!
- Rachel x

2 comments

  1. the sweater is so so cute! and your blog is very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.