OOTD - Brights & Black

2.21.2013

Bonjour bloggers!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I just went back to school after midterm and it's taking me a while to get back into routine! As I said in my last post, it was my birthday last week so I went shopping of course! I bought this stunning loosely knitted aqua blue sweater. I love the detail at the bottom and it's so comfortable, not itchy at all. I wore a mint top underneath it [it's see-through obviously, and it was freezing out!] and I paired it with my new black jeggings. I love these jeggings because the material itself is more 'jeans' then 'leggings', so really they're just skinny jeans! I decided to set the look with a contrasting fuchsia bag and neon green necklace. The bag is so versatile, you can fix the straps so the bag is long or short. I will most definitely be going out to buy this jumper in another colour, I think I'm in love...

Sweater ~ Catch
Mint tshirt [underneath] ~ H&M
Black jeggings ~ Primark/Penneys
Necklace ~ ^
Pink bag ~ a market 

- Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.