Nails of the day; V- shaped manicure

12.05.2012

Hey everyone!

Currently posting from the train.. Yes Iarnrod Eireann has free wifi now! Its crazy how modern technology is improving.

Why am I on the train? Well, I'm on my way to the ONLY exclusive launch in Dublin tonight! I won two passes off the wonderful Leanne Woodfull (from thunderandthreads.blogspot.ie). She is one of my favorite bloggers so it was definitely an honour to win them from her.

I decided to paint my nails like this, as they are inspire by Lana Del Rey on the cover of Vogue UK a few months ago- and I LOVE Lana Del Rey. I have done them before with red tips but thought I'd try plum this time instead. The plum nail varnish, for the tips, is the Berry nail varnish I posted about a while ago- the shiny, pearl-pink underneath is by Sally Hensen, and the silver stripes were made with a glittery, silver nail art pen by Kiss.

I'll post about the launch when I get home! So excited ;p

-Rachel x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.