Outfit | Baby I'll Be Bulletproof

1.10.2017


New year, new set of outfit posts.

I'm making it my goal to shoot at least one outfit post a month- at least! Luckily, I know some really talented photographers, with David Gannon being one of them. David is definitely one to watch this year- you can check out his Instagram here if these images don't sway you!

I've been obsessed with flares for months now so when I saw these velvet ones I knew I had to incorporate them in to a blog post. My style has changed a lot over time but my love of monochrome (and red lipstick apparently) never fades. My moody facial expression was just part of the act. A combination of multiple events last year made me lose a little bit of that self confidence I had before. I think sometimes we forget how far we've come and just let go. Of course, there's nothing wrong with opening yourself up to people- I'm not saying you shouldn't. For me personally, I'm toughening up and learning from my mistakes, no more people walking over me. This year, I'm building back up those walls, and I'll be bulletproof.


Velvet flares- Penneys // Bomber jacket- Pretty Little Thing // Sweater- Boohoo // Sunglasses- Harlequin Vintage // Earrings- H&M // Bag- TK Maxx // Boots- ASOS



Photos by David Gannon (website/insta)



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.