Outfit | Stevie Nicks, Eat Your Heart Out

6.02.2016


Over the past couple of months I've become utterly obsessed with Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac. I've had Edge Of Seventeen on repeat and been stalking pinterest for Stevie style inspiration. Flared jeans are something I've been wanting to try for a while now, and I've had this pair since last year, but my short little legs never really looked right in them. So, the DIY chick within me took a pair of scissors and cut the ends off- distressed denim is still a thing, right?

The weather in Ireland has been absolutely beautiful lately and I'm going to try take as much advantage of it as I can. Shooting these pictures made me realise how much I've missed putting looks together and location scouting for blog content. No better way to make a comeback than an homage to Stevie Nicks!



Blouse- River Island, thrifted
Jeans- Heatons
Boots- Pretty Little Thing* (availible in grey & pink here)
Hat- Penneys/Primark
Rings-Folkster
Bag- thrifted





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.