Budapest Photo Diary

3.11.2016 Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary

I say this all the time, but I feel like every time I travel, I grow as a person. Back in January I headed to Budapest with a group of fellow photography lovers from college, and I came back feeling completely refreshed. Not only did I make a whole bunch of like-minded friends, but I fell in love with the city, too. 

Budapest is essentially divided into Buda and Pest, with Pest being the more commercial side of the city. Buda, on the contrary, is a lot more picturesque and historic. We were lucky enough to experience the city covered in snow, which added such a magical vibe to the trip. Everything was ridiculously cheap, the night life was extremely fun and it was overall a life changing break away for me. Naturally there were lots of photos taken (considering the trip was organised by the photography society), so I thought I'd share some of my favourites here. If these don't make you want to visit, I don't know what will!









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.