Brand Focus: BambleVintage

1.18.2015

Hey everyone,

Today's post will be quite short and sweet- almost as sweet as the brand I'm going to be discussing today! As I'm sure you all know by now, I'm a bit of a vintage lover. Although my vintage collection isn't as large as I'd like it to be, I love everything about fashion from the past. A while ago I wrote a guide to vintage shopping (which you can read here), but I've recently noticed a lot of online independent vintage shops popping up online too, whether it's Etsy or even Depop! One shop that I've recently been introduced to is BambleVintage- a super cute and quirky vintage Etsy store run by an equally fab Londoner called Soph. Soph created BambleVintage over a year and a half ago, and sells unique vintage items that are equally fun and fabulous. 


Above are some of my favourite BambleVintage pieces! The red bow is super cute, as is the star sweater. I could most definitely see myself wearing that over-sized houndstooth coat though! It's monochrome, it's vintage, and it's a coat- three of my most loved things.

Soph has kindly offered 10% off orders over £10, especially for Oh Hey There Rachel readers! Simply enter the code OHHEYTHERERACHEL at the checkout (expires Feb 16). 

If you want to see more items from BambleVintage*, check out their Etsy store here.

-Rachel x

*not sponsored, but Soph kindly sent me a small package of goodies as a thank you for spreading the word about her store! read my disclaimer here.

3 comments

  1. Ahhh love the store, sooo many quirky items! That oversized houndstooth jacket is perfect!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post.
    Good article, I love it!
    Visit my page: thuoc giam can
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.