August Instagram Diary 2016

8.29.2016

1.  First day off of the month led to a rare family outing to the seaside. And it wouldn't be a seaside visit without candy floss the size of your head!
2. I then travelled to my nana's house, who also happens to live beside the beach. It was so nice to catch up with her and extended family, while also getting another chance to take in the coastal air.
3. I finally got around to getting the chop- again! I've come to the realisation that I feel more "me" with short hair, and I went back to being darker this time too. Loving it!
4. The newly refurbished Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Temple Bar kindly invited us in work to a meal and to check out the new restaurant. Delicious as always, and the decor is so modern.

5. Returning to outfit posting with a look I wear quite often- jeans and a vintage shirt. This one is my newest one and I absolutely love the pockets.
6. Took a trip down by Love Lane to photograph some of the amazing street art. It's my favourite Dublin discovery this Summer!
7. It's that season again- Dublin Fashion Festival has returned! So excited for the rest of the festival to start and I intend on writing a blog post about that very soon. Here's what I wore for the launch event! I was delighted to be interviewed by 98fm about my outfit (Boohoo top & trousers, Schuh shoes and Vivienne Westwood bag, FYI)
8. ... and a snap from the fashion show itself!
9. Got the chance to model some stunning Balmain x H&M pieces in work, alongside a Prada saffiano tote, Louboutins and Chanel sunnies. Classy AF. (available to buy here!)
10. Well overdue catchups with friends require prosecco in the garden on a sunny day. Fact.
11. It's been months since I went thrift shopping so I decided to try my hand at it again with my friend Leah. Although she had better luck than me, I managed to pick up a vintage Hard Rock tee and Pepe Jeans platforms for ten quid together!
12. One of the highlights of the month was going to see Dirty Dancing in The Sugar Club with an 80s after party. Seeing as a lot of my clothes have an 80s feel to them anyways, I got my Madonna-esque hair to the ready and alllll the double denim. So much fun!

Liked this post? There's plenty more where that came from over on my instagram here! What did you get up to this month? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.