Get Your Glitz On This Christmas For Under €50

12.09.2014

Hey everyone,
Now that the Christmas season has begun, I've been searching the high street for the perfect Christmas outfit. It's kind of a tradition in my house to have a new outfit to wear on Christmas Day- I'm not sure about all of you, but it's one of my favourite parts of the day! There's no denying that I love a bit of glitz and glamour, so I decided to try find a sequin dress this year. I've put together some of the items that stood out for me and sparkled the most. Not only are they extremely beautiful, but you can have your chance to shine for less than €50! Not only that, but many of them are pieces that could become staple pieces, or re-worn at New Years. I know sequins can be quite overwhelming, but even just a shiny hair band can change your outfit in seconds, so don;t be afraid to experiment- it's the perfect time of year to try new things after all!

Dresses;

get your glitz on

Boohoo // New Look // Missguided // H&M

Accessories;

sequin accessories

sequin seperates

clockwise l-r; 86 cropped tee, kimono, one shoulder top, #elfie sweater, maxi skirt, black blazer, geometric shorts

Have you got any favorites from the items above? I gave into the temptation of the pink-champagne coloured Boohoo dress in the top left- it's so gorgeous!

Will you be getting your glitz on this Christmas?

-Rachel x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© oh hey there rachel. Design by Fearne.